Passion Poetry - Monkey Bars
Canadian Stories - Still Sweeping
CreakyJoints Canada is a new Canadian platform from the Global Healthy Living Foundation.
CreakyJoints is a digital community for millions of arthritis patients and caregivers all over the world.
A few years ago, I connected with CreakyJoints US and discovered a wonderful community of patients, advocates, caregivers, and researchers. I had the pleasure of sharing my experiences living with RA with them back then, and I am honored to be back as one of their feature writers on their new platform.
Please visit them here: CreakyJoints Canada.
- How Yoga Saved My Body and Mind After I Was Diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- I Finally Learned How to Take Care of Myself and My Rheumatoid Arthritis . . . and All It Took Was a Pandemic
- How the Vancouver Weather Eases — and Amplifies — My Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
- How to Make Exercise Fun with Rheumatoid Arthritis (creakyjoints.ca)
- Returning to the Theatre During Covid 19
- When You Think of the Arthritis Awareness, Think of the Girl in the Cocktail Dress (creakyjoints.ca)
- Menopause Threw My Body for a Loop, but having RA Prepared Me Quite Well.
- A Working Life with Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Medication Fatigue - How I Got Past It
- Finding Joy with RA
- Working on the Front Lines with RA and Covid
- How Art is My Physiotherapy for RA
- Facing the World with RA - When the Masks Come Off
- The Sins of RA - Things I Don't Tell my Doctor
- Travel with RA - Part 1
Living with Rheumatic Disease
Imagine RA Network: Chronic Illness in a Pandemic Life
Pain Free Living Magazine
Measure by Measure - article on dance with RA
Arthritis Digest UK
Feature Article https://pocketmags.com/us/arthritis-digest-magazine/2018-issue-2
Fiery Bones, Health Unlocked
J.G. Chayko's Story https://www.fierybones.com/j-g-chayko
If You Like What You See
Some people have inquired if there’s a place to donate on my blog. This is for those who would like to offer extra support for my work and I thank you for this.
A bigger thank you to all my readers who offer ongoing support simply by stopping by for a visit. I enjoy writing and interacting with you.
J.G. Chayko is a writer, actress, and international arthritis advocate who’s been involved in theatre for more than 30 years and has published poetry, fiction, and creative non-fiction.